Benefits of Inkjet color printing-
- Modern inkjet tag and label printers are using water-based fade pigmented ink set that withstands chemicals, and is fade resistant.
- Less than 1/2 the cost of laser printing. With inkjet: no toner, drums, transfer belts, or fusers required
- Inkjet consumables are simply the ink and tags/labels used.
- Inkjet color enables your on demand tags to go from a basic production tag to a full spectrum presentation to engage your customers.
- Inkjet color promotes lean production: print the amounts you need, when you need them. No more obsolete tags going to waste.
- Inkjet printers are easier to operate than thermal transfer printers: no ribbon loading, ribbon wrinkling, printhead balancing, or speed/temperature adjustments.
- Use the same labeling software you have probably been using for years, Bartender and Nice Label.
Consider Inkjet Color printing if you are-
- A retail nursery and need a tagging and labeling solution that can do it all.
- A wholesale or retail grower that is currently using laser printing for color.
- Buying pre-printed tags or labels.
- Wanting to print small font sizes with consistent print legibility.
Choose thermal transfer when-
- Your tags or labels need to last outdoors for more than a year.
- Monochrome "Black" is all you need to print.
- Lowest cost print method per tag/label when using wax or wax/resin ribbons. Inkjet is comparable to full resin solutions.
Find out more
- If you have or are considering a tag/label printer please give us a call at 800.200.8023, and we will be glad to help.
- If you have a tag/label requirement that is not listed below or would like to discuss options, please call.
- If you have an industrial inkjet printer and would like some free samples to test, call or go to InkJet samples.
Solutions for Inkjet Color