- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- All products will ship via our preferred carrier, unless otherwise noted on the customer's order. Freight includes handling but not insurance, unless requested by the customer. Drop-ship freight is F.O.B. from factory and we assume no responsibility for loss or damage.
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
- Stock items may be returned within 30 days. After 30 days, a 15% restocking charge will apply. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Please call our office to have the return authorized prior to returning the goods. The RMA number needs to be displayed on the outside of all boxes and on the packing slip. No returns on custom products unless there is a quality issue.
- Custom orders are subject to a +/- 10% variance on custom labels and tags. Submission of an order infers that the product has been tested and found acceptable in end-use environment. Orders are confirmed via email. Stock samples will be shipped via ground at no charge. For custom samples we will provide a material sample and the Material Safety Data Sheet upon request. Some custom sample requests may incur a cost. Please speak to a sales representative regarding your specific application. For custom orders, any applicable expense incurred up to the time of cancellation will be billable.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All quotes are valid for 30 days, unless specifically noted otherwise. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Your card will be pre-authorized upon order entry but will not be charged until we ship your order. Businesses may request an open account. Upon credit approval, terms are net 30 days. If your open account is paid with a credit card, a 4% processing fee applies. Any sales or clearance item sale is final and items cannot be returned unless there is a quality issue.
- See the status of your order- even if you checked out as a guest. All you need is your order number and the postal code of your billing address. Once an order has been shipped, we'll send you an e-mail with the tracking number. Just click on the link to take you to the carrier's website to track the progress of your shipment. It may take 72 hours for your tracking number to be activated on our carrier's site. You can also track your order under the 'Orders and Returns' tab at the bottom of the page. By entering your billing ID, last name, and e-mail address, you can track the status of your order instantly.
Updating Account Information
- Updating account information is simple once you log into your account. Under the 'My Dashboard' tab you have the option to edit your account information such as your current billing or shipping address, contact information, and newsletter status.